1270 hd

carloscosta posted this 16 March 2016

Hi i need to know what license i need to buy to do movies from s sequence of images to obtain a movie with 1270 in hd.

Please light me asap i need to finish a project today. Carlos

1 Posts
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Time-Lapse Tool posted this 16 March 2016

Hi Carlos,

You need FullHD or Pro license, not sure to which dimension are you referring to. FullHD license allows to export video up to 1080px height. Pro license does not have any resolution limitations. Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Time-Lapse Tool team

264 Posts