I've been testing your software for a long time. Watched the prices. And now I understand that the purchase of a license only for a year. That is, at the end of the year all the functionality in the business version will not work-I understand correctly? Previously, there were other conditions of purchase - bought and use, updates for a year, a year has passed and you can continue to use, but without support, and now it is necessary to buy a license extension to use?
Поменялся тип лицензирования?
That is partially correct.
- Current price changes affect only new licenses, previous purchases remain perpetual.
- Perpetual licenses offered 1 month of support/upgrade before. Only extended licenses offered 12/24 months of support
- Now we sell almost the same licenses as 1 year subscriptions but for reduced prices.
- This is correct that subscriptions will stop to work after 1 year of use, you need to purchase new subscriptions explicitly to renew. There are no automatic renewals.
- Subscriptions licenses offer free minor and major upgrades like extended licenses.
You could still purchase a perpetual license using Buy page. We just stopped to advertise this kind of purchases.
Hope this helps.
What is clear. Thank you quite clearly described. Sadly, of course, the price of perpetual licenses has risen too much. I wanted a version with 4K for home video, and to buy for such prices is no longer acceptable. The old prices for perpetual licenses were less intimidating
Actually, prices of perpetual licenses were not changed. Perhaps you need switching to your language.